ABOUT THE BLOGGERS

Danielle and Rory are newlyweds living in Philadelphia, where they moved from their native Minnesota. They came to Philly for law school at Drexel University, but currently only Danielle has remained strong in her quest. She recently reached the end of her first year, and is now a legal rock star! For the summer she is interning at Philadelphia VIP (see post of February 26, "Spotlight: Philadelphia VIP"). Rory dropped out and is now working for a federal contractor as a writer. Check out the blog, where these happily-married white kids post about their adventures in food, a little travel, and then some more well-earned food. Sometimes, when Rory is asleep, Danielle even throws in some posts about crafts and other boring things, if you're into that.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Danielle's Correction

Hello Everyone!

So far Rory has monopolized the blog writing lately (not that I actually mind - he usually lets me edit his post and seeks approval pre-posting).  We are currently playing MarioKart with my brother Brandon but will soon be going out (as mentioned in the previous post).  However, I wanted to take a quick moment to correct something Rory stated in the last post. Unfortunately, he was incorrect about my plants. While I have become a plant lady, and sadly (and maybe a bit neurotically) I do name my plants. But Rory said that one of the still alive plants was named Liz Lemon - a reference anyone who watches 30 Rock will understand. This is sadly untrue- she was a bit sickly from the start and did not last long enough. I do have many others that Rory failed to mention but I am not going to let you all in on just how crazy I am by telling you the names of the rest of them. For now my plants fill the void of not having any pets. 

Loving you all like "crazy,"
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment