ABOUT THE BLOGGERS

Danielle and Rory are newlyweds living in Philadelphia, where they moved from their native Minnesota. They came to Philly for law school at Drexel University, but currently only Danielle has remained strong in her quest. She recently reached the end of her first year, and is now a legal rock star! For the summer she is interning at Philadelphia VIP (see post of February 26, "Spotlight: Philadelphia VIP"). Rory dropped out and is now working for a federal contractor as a writer. Check out the blog, where these happily-married white kids post about their adventures in food, a little travel, and then some more well-earned food. Sometimes, when Rory is asleep, Danielle even throws in some posts about crafts and other boring things, if you're into that.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Corrections

Recently I have gotten schooled by our friend Aubrie regarding two of my assertions in two separate posts, so I have two corrections to humbly admit to our blogregation (if you are on Facebook, you may have seen me feebly defend my pride when faced with these errors):

1) APPARENTLY you cannot ORDER scrapple fried from end-to-end; it only comes mushy, just the way it was served to me. In my defense, I was under the impression that you CAN fry it if you slice it really thinly, but you must have to buy it and prepare it yourself to get it in such a manner. My bad.

2) Probably more flagrantly, in the most recent post I called the sandy expanse in New Jersey adjacent the ocean "the beach." It is most definitely called "the shore" (e.g. Jersey Shore), and I apologize to anyone who was offended or otherwise upset by my ignorance. The mistake has been corrected in the post, but we are still working to set up a hotline for you to call if you need to speak with someone. '

Thank you for your time, and please return to your regularly scheduled activities. 

-Rory
  

No comments:

Post a Comment